We Love New Construction!
The variety of properties available in our area is truly staggering, from the high $100’s to the multimillion dollar penthouse, we are familiar with all the hottest projects and are here to serve you.
We tour all new properties and have built relationships with the on-site sales staff in these communities to better serve your desires, wants and needs.
Purchasing new construction is more challenging than purchasing a re-sale property, and you may not realize some of the advantages of using a Realtor of your own.
1. That friendly and helpful salesperson works for and represents the builder’s interest and the builder’s interest only. Shouldn’t you have independent representation?
2. An agent can give you objective professional advice and insight during all phases of the process, such as contract, construction, walkthrough, and closing.
3. An agent is your exclusive advocate and will help you understand your contract and obligations including when to schedule construction inspections.
4. An agent costs you nothing as the builder has allocated a sales commission to be paid to a buyer’s agent and most consumers are represented for the above reasons. When a buyer does not use a buyer’s agent, the builder either pays their sales representative a higher commission or pockets the savings.
5. Some new-home buyers think that if they do not use an agent for their purchase, the builder will reduce the price of the home by the amount of the commission. Builders almost never drop the sales price as that affects the other units, they are more likely to pay for closing costs or offer design center incentives than drop their prices. YOUR Realtor can negotiate these items for you.